Area 2. Criteria
Objective, clear criteria is defined for each role before recruiting, including technical skills, competencies, and behaviours tied to values.
- Hiring Managers define the criteria for the roles they recruit when they are recruiting
- Values are sometimes used in assessing candidates but not always consistently across the company
- Criteria for common roles are already defined and used by everyone hiring for that role
- Value behaviours are defined at the company level and used in all interview processes
- Criteria for all roles are documented and used by everyone hiring for the role
- Value behaviours are defined at both the company and team level and used in all interview processes