Our three core services fuel success.
Talent Delivery. 4 options for maximum flexibility.
Talent Strategy. Hire the right people so that growth is possible.
Contractor Delivery & Management. Leverage a flexible workforce.
We offer four options across our talent delivery suite.
- Project recruiting – Where we deliver a fixed number of roles for a fixed cost. Ideal for businesses wanting focussed delivery, a consistent process, and accountability. Minimum of 3 roles in an exclusive agreement. Can be delivered on-site, off-site or through a blended option. Ask us for case study.
- Embedded Talent Acquisition – Where we install talent acquisition specialists into your business to act as your Talent Acquisition team. Perfect for businesses with either limited internal technical capability, covering a team member on leave or where it doesn’t make sense to hire a full time employee. Generally a minimum 3 month agreement with fixed monthly rates, based on hiring volume. Full or part time. Part time minimum of 3 days per week. Ask us for a case study.
- Sourcing – Where we take a brief and deliver qualified, shortlisted candidates. Ideal for time poor clients who have established processes. Give us access to your ATS and we’ll populate it with fully qualified shortlists. If you don’t have an ATS we can spin one up and its yours to then manage how you see fit. Pricing based on volume & market conditions. Ask us for a quote. Ask us for a case study.
- Individual hires – The most traditional of our delivery services, but with more value for money. We sit in on interviews if needed, you get all the interview notes and the full shortlist. Ideal for businesses with smaller hiring volumes who need outcomes. Only exclusive agreements. Rates based on market conditions.
We’ve built deep networks across our core markets of Product Management, UX/Product Design, Data, DevOps and Software Engineering which we combine with contemporary sourcing and engagement techniques to attract, engage, screen and select the best hires possible.
We can deliver these through a blend of on and off-site activities.
Business success is directly related to the quality of its people. Work is done by people, so the ability to consistently hire the highest quality people should be on the leadership agenda.
A talent strategy should always be aligned with the business strategy. Without alignment, there is simply no business benefit.
The key to success for fast-growth technology firms lies in developing maturity through their talent practices earlier than actually needed. Businesses with well developed practices and embedded cultures have a far better chance of success.
When rapid customer growth occurs, headcount demands change. This is a potential inhibitor to sustained growth. Weaknesses in attraction and selection practices get exposed as the demands on peoples time grows, leaving increased potential for damaging mis-hires.
We work with clients to ensure that this strategy alignment exists by defining, articulating and documenting a strategy. Where necessary, we’ll also execute the tactical components of this strategy.
Our engagements involve designing elements such as;
- Employer branding.
- Diversity hiring initiatives.
- Leadership interview coaching.
- Stack competitor analysis.
- Brand assets such as Careers Pages
- Process Automation.
- HR Tech selection.
Contractor D & M
There’s a myriad of reasons why hiring professional contractors makes financial sense. We work our contractor relationships hard in order to rapidly meet clients requests. At any one time we are dealing with ~ 10 qualified, immediately available contractors across each of our core job families.
Core job families;
- Product Management,
- UX/Product Design,
- DevOps and
- Software Engineering
Our contractor payroll services provides eTimesheeting as a single data entry point for both client and contractor, PI & PL insurance cover and Payroll Tax administration.
Minimum admin, maximum support.
Our focus is always on outcomes, great candidate experiences and clear communication.,
Regardless of how we’re engaged, we follow the same approach
Want to change your recruitment from a cost centre to a profit centre?
Us too, let’s talk.